Well This past week has been a roller coaster ride... had its ups and downs. I had some great times with my fiends lately and I got to write my first article for a major website. But also I my drean of getting my new apartment is seeming to seem like its not happening soon. I just want my own place again and have my own sense of privacy again. Once I move, I plan to tell someone how i feel about him. I hate rejections but gotta take a chance, even if it someone to hold when I'm feeling lone and when he is feeling lonely or when he feels lost in the huge world. I wish sometime I could hold him and tell him everything will be okay, I wont ever let him suffer or be alone as long as he has a friend in me! Friends mean alot to me, and I take them to heart, and I dont like to see them suffer or hurt.
Other than that work, has been crazy; I feel like i get 20 things accomplished and 100 more things come up, but i guess that comes from being an executive in a huge company.
I just want find my new place, get work at a normal level, and have my friend by my side!!
Darrell....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im with you on not liking rejection. As confident as I am with most everything in life, I'm deathly afraid of approaching men. Like...as much sex as I've had in my life, I've never initiated. Maybe that's why Im having the dry spell I'm having right now.
ReplyDeleteHopefully I'll come back and read that you conquered your fears and you'll have your guy by your side. :-)