Hello World, Darrell is the name, 30 years old, and a Native Floridian. I'm a very goal-orientated person, who know what he wants, and I will not stop until I get there. Some people ask me What is There? I say there is place that has no ending, to me life is all about making my next step better than my last. Success is my final destination! The meaning of success to me has nothing to do with money or fame! I want to live my life to the fullest and surround myself with positive people. At 30, I've learned that I have no time for B.S. anymore. I can honestly say that I know who I am and what I want in life, and Trust me! Over the years I've learned that LIFE is just book of lesson; some you will pass the first time given, other you will not, but you will learn from them all. I learned that you have to live day by day while keeping your eyes on your future goals. My LIFE has been filled with Love and pain, but as long as I know what the pain felt like, I will understand what true love is. Love is very serious emotion to me and I give my all when I'm in love. Maybe One day I'll be there!
YAY!!! Actual Friends on BLOGGER!
ReplyDelete